Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baldawi: Some Committees Are Presented By 100 Deputies.. They Need A Political Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baldawi: Some Committees Are Presented By 100 Deputies.. They Need A Political Agreement Empty Al-Baldawi: Some Committees Are Presented By 100 Deputies.. They Need A Political Agreement

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Feb 2022, 6:32 am

[size=38]Al-Baldawi: Some Committees Are Presented By 100 Deputies.. They Need A Political Agreement
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/14/2022 | 9:01 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad…
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, stressed, on Monday, the importance of resolving the parliamentary committees within Parliament, pointing out that some committees are submitted by more than 100 MPs, which needs an agreement between the political blocs to ensure a fair distribution among the committees and according to the terms of reference.
    Al-Baldawi told Al-Maalouma, "Iraq needs to expedite the resolution and formation of parliamentary committees, in particular specialized committees such as security, defense, parliamentary finance, agriculture and health."
    He added that "the political blocs presented their options regarding the formation of parliamentary committees to distribute members according to their competencies to these committees, and there is a demand and requests to enter the security, defense, financial and legal committees, but the distribution is in agreement with the political blocs to resolve this matter."
    And he indicated that "coordination is taking place with the political blocs in order to divide the representatives into the committees, especially since some committees are presented by more than 100 deputies, and the others do not have such momentum, which necessitates agreement on distributing members to committees and emphasizing the competence in each committee."

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2024, 4:22 pm