Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yazidi deputy: The government failed the most important security file in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yazidi deputy: The government failed the most important security file in Iraq Empty Yazidi deputy: The government failed the most important security file in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:39 am

[size=52]Yazidi deputy: The government failed the most important security file in Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yazidi MP Mahma Khalil accused, on Tuesday, the federal government of failing to support the most important security file in Iraq, indicating that the Sinjar Agreement did not implement any provisions.
    Khalil said in a statement, "The Sinjar Agreement, which provides for the restoration of the federal state's authority to the Sinjar district and the end of outlaw gangs, as well as the prevention of any foreign person outside it and the return of the displaced and other provisions, none of its provisions were implemented."
    He added, "What happened is otherwise, as the judiciary turned into an environment that repels citizens due to the instability of the security situation and the spread of gangs in the judiciary."
    Khalil pointed out that "the continuous failure made Sinjar a captive of foreign rule and Turkey's attempt to control it and bombard it on a daily basis under the pretext of the presence of Turkish armed groups in it, without the Iraqi government moving except with the media." End / 25 D[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm