Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of Kurdistan Region discusses with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belgium the situ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - The President of Kurdistan Region discusses with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belgium the situ Empty The President of Kurdistan Region discusses with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belgium the situ

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Feb 2022, 5:48 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The President of Kurdistan Region discusses with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belgium the situation of the Yazidis and the victims of terrorism[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]On the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, the President of Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, discussed with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belgium Sophie Willemes, on Saturday evening (February 19, 2022), the need to confront terrorism and the repercussions and results of the war against the terrorist organization ISIS and the situation in Al-Hol camp in Syria .[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides stressed, according to a statement by the presidency of the region, "the necessity of having a comprehensive program that pays all attention to the culture of tolerance, coexistence and openness to the various religions and nationalities, especially through education." The two sides also discussed confronting terrorism and the repercussions and results of the war against ISIS and shedding light on the situation in Al-Hol camp in Syria .[/size]
    [size=45]In another axis in the meeting, the situation of Yazidis, victims of terrorism and kidnapped Yazidis, and the law issued in Iraq in this regard regarding Yazidi women liberated from ISIS control, were discussed .[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:16 am