Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of 1,000 businessmen... the first Iraqi-Iranian investment forum in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the participation of 1,000 businessmen... the first Iraqi-Iranian investment forum in Baghdad Empty With the participation of 1,000 businessmen... the first Iraqi-Iranian investment forum in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:46 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]With the participation of 1,000 businessmen... the first Iraqi-Iranian investment forum in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45]The Iranian "Financial Tribune" newspaper, which specializes in economic issues, reported today, Sunday, that the first Iranian-Iraqi Investment Forum will be held in Baghdad, coinciding with the Investment Opportunities Exhibition, between 28 and 31 March next.[/size]
    [size=45]The report of the English-language Iranian newspaper quoted Deputy Minister of Economic and Financial Affairs Ali Fikri as saying that Iranian Economy Minister Ihsan Khandozi and his Iraqi counterpart Ali Allawi will participate in the forum, in addition to a thousand businessmen and economists from both sides.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the report, during the forum, Iraqi investors will be introduced to the advantages of investment regulations, and investors from Iraq and Iran will have the opportunity to meet, get acquainted and learn about their activities, in addition to reviewing successful investment projects in Iran, and studying the Iraqi market and investment opportunities in it.[/size]
    [size=45]The report quoted Fikri as saying that one of the other objectives of the forum is to review Iranian businesses based on knowledge and production opportunities in Iran or Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]They will also be familiarized with techniques, equipment, modern machines and services that Iranians can provide to Iraqi companies, as well as projects and investment opportunities in the two countries.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am