Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Supreme Court determines the reasons for the high rates of divorce in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Supreme Court determines the reasons for the high rates of divorce in Iraq Empty The Supreme Court determines the reasons for the high rates of divorce in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 6:07 am

[size=45][size=41]The Supreme Court determines the reasons for the high rates of divorce in Iraq[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nour News / Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Supreme Judicial Council identified the reasons for the high rates of divorce cases in Iraq.
    The council said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency, "The courts recorded high numbers of divorce cases during the past years," noting that "the spread of the phenomenon has become a problem, the causes of which are due to the social and economic aspects, as well as the conditions that the country has experienced, including unemployment and the housing crisis."
    He added, "The imbalance of the values ​​system and the lack of respect for this association is a major reason for the spread of divorce cases in society," noting that "reducing the spread of the phenomenon of divorce requires great effort and cooperation from all responsible authorities, in addition to the role of legislation, especially that Iraqi law does not criminalize Divorce out of court.
    And he added, “The criminalization of divorce outside the court is one of the solutions that contribute to limiting or closing a large number of divorce cases, in addition to enacting a law prohibiting the marriage of minors outside the court and fining and punishing those who commit this act,” noting that “the marriage and divorce of minors has become a widespread phenomenon.” And that its treatment lies with the religious, social and legislative bodies, universities and schools.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:05 am