Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours Empty Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:20 am

Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours

08/07/20140 

Twilight News / The head of the Iraqi parliament Saleem al-Jubouri Thursday expressed hope that the leaders of the National Alliance decided candidate next prime minister within the next few hours.  Analysts expect that the result of the National Alliance for the talks offer an alternative to succeed Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who insists on attachment to power, saying that any step beyond the right mass will enter the country in the inferno which complicates the settlement of the controversial file. Saleem al-Jubouri and met Iraqi President Fuad Masum, to look at the file and said in a statement, "I do not need to settle the file nominate a prime minister during the constitutional period." He said al-Jubouri, during the meeting, which lasted two hours on "the need to resolve this file as quickly as possible and do not exceed the constitutional timings," according to a statement reported for "Twilight News". The newly-Jubouri, who was elected to succeed Osama Najafi hope decisively choose a prime minister in the coming hours. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours Empty Re: Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours

Post by mochasmom Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:27 am

We hope so too
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours Empty Re: Iraqi parliament: We hope decisively choose a prime minister within hours

Post by dizzydee Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:30 am

Badr bloc confirms INA as "Largest bloc inside parliament"
    Published: 2014/8/7 11:40 

Baghdad (Forat) –Badr bloc within the State of Law Coalition confirmed that the Iraqi National Alliance is the largest bloc inside the parliament.

MP, Badr Abdul Kareem Mohamed, stated to Alforat News Agency "SLC supports INA," noting that "The next Prime Minister will be nominated by INA."

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:34 am

I hope now maliki wipes his tears, picks up his toys and LEAVES.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:40 am