Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Directions from the Customs Authority regarding customs declarations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Directions from the Customs Authority regarding customs declarations Empty Directions from the Customs Authority regarding customs declarations

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 8:32 am

Directions from the Customs Authority regarding customs declarations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/02/22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 28

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News[/rtl]

[rtl]Today, Tuesday, the Customs Authority issued four directives regarding the validity of the issuance of customs permits .[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement by the commission stated that, "for the requirements of the interest and in order to preserve the flow of work, and in addition to the commission's letter No. 251 on 19/12/2019, it was decided to follow a mechanism regarding confirming the validity of the issuance of customs permits received from the Central Bank of Iraq / the General Directorate of Banking and Credit Control ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that the instructions included :[/rtl]
    [rtl]1- The customs centers confirm the validity of the issuance of the automatic customs declaration in the database of the electronic calculator and the manual declaration at the Customs Affairs and Inspections Section, according to the applicable context .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Informing the departments of the Ministry of Land, Sea and Air Transport operating at the border ports for the purpose of confirming the validity of the issuance of the manifests issued by them and the delivery orders related to the entry of shipments .[/rtl]
    [rtl]3- Claiming all receipts of fees and the validity of their issuance .[/rtl]
    [rtl]4- Inviting the tariff audit department at the authority’s headquarters for the purpose of matching the automatic and manual permits and confirming the validity of their issuance .[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:54 am