Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin Sends A Request To The Federation Council Of The Russian Federation To Use Troops Outside The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin Sends A Request To The Federation Council Of The Russian Federation To Use Troops Outside The  Empty Putin Sends A Request To The Federation Council Of The Russian Federation To Use Troops Outside The

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 2:00 pm

Putin Sends A Request To The Federation Council Of The Russian Federation To Use Troops Outside The Country
    02/22/2022

Putin Sends A Request To The Federation Council Of The Russian Federation To Use Troops Outside The  276A6C8F-4FC3-471D-AEB9-787D14FAB332

Earth News/ The Speaker of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation, Valentina Matvienko, announced that the country's President, Vladimir Putin, has submitted a request to use the armed forces of Russia outside the country.
    Matvienko stated, during a meeting of the Federation Council, today, Tuesday, that he had received a “request from the President … on the use of the Russian armed forces outside the Russian Federation,” directed to include this topic on the agenda of the session and to consider it in open discussions.
    And she announced that the relevant committees in the Federation Council had advised to agree to meet the request, although an appropriate decision on the use of the armed forces abroad, if adopted, would enter into force today, Tuesday.
    The draft resolution stipulates that the number of forces, their areas of operation, their missions and the period of their presence abroad are matters to be determined by the Russian President.
    Source: Russia Today
    https://earthiq.news/archives/33223

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:54 am