Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Message to the Prime Minister of the new ...

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Message to the Prime Minister of the new ... Empty Message to the Prime Minister of the new ...

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:54 am

Message to the Prime Minister of the new ...

08/08/20140 

Aware of the legal meaning of my commitment that I'm talking about, and in order to realize everyone, including the Prime Minister next. Explain the following .. there is usually a direct proportion between the nature and severity of the legal obligation and the size of the privileges granted, and from this point of view be the highest privileges of power privileges to the fact that the authority's commitment to most types of commitment, a commitment to achieving a result .. Therefore, in countries that respect their peoples and adopt a democratic approach and behavior ... when failure occurs in one of the sectors initiates the minister responsible for the sector to resign instant, he failed to achieve the result .. Train runs an accident victim goes travelers, initiates transport minister to resign, the fact that his commitment to achieving a result have failed to achieve them, and do not argue the fact that the driver is the one who Palace.
    There is a commitment to lower the intensity of the so-called (commitment diligence), a commitment to the owners of the professions, and Kalmeng doctor and lawyer .... etc..

If the patient died during the operation, for example, are .. search and verification of the fact that the doctor due diligence or not, if it did not prove negligence is not asking for a commitment to make the score ..kon care ..

I hope that the Prime Minister is aware of the new, the nature of commitment and responsibility as Chief Executive Officer of the direct and general commander of the armed forces ..
    If continued terrorism and militias, he must resign as a result failed to achieve security ..

And try to turn the stage the past few years which has seen a failure in all sectors and instead of the resignation of the Prime Minister seen clinging to power, but warns if it took him to open the gates of hell ..

Haider Mulla 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:00 am