Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Determining the date for naming members of the parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Determining the date for naming members of the parliamentary committees Empty Determining the date for naming members of the parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 6:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Aa'a - Medal of Mullah
    Today, Monday, a member of the House of Representatives, Nayef Al-Shammari, announced a date for naming members of the parliamentary committees, while noting that the eldest member will assume the presidency of the committee until the vote on the committee’s chairman and two deputies.
    Al-Shammari told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that "the House of Representatives voted on 25 permanent parliamentary committees," noting that "the members will be distributed among the parliamentary committees, each according to his competence."
    He added that "next week, each deputy and his committee will be named," noting that "the maximum number of members of the committee will be 21, and the minimum is only 3."
    And he added, "The oldest member will take over the presidency of the committee until the formation of the government, after which a vote will be taken on the chairman, deputy and rapporteur of the committee from within it."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted, earlier today, to name 25 permanent parliamentary committees.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Apr 2024, 6:17 am