Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework reveals a “dangerous request” made by political figures to Erdogan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the framework reveals a “dangerous request” made by political figures to Erdogan Empty A leader in the framework reveals a “dangerous request” made by political figures to Erdogan

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 9:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A leader in the framework reveals a “dangerous request” made by political figures to Erdogan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Al-Maamouri, revealed, on Tuesday, some of the secrets of Ankara's meeting with Iraqi political leaders.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maamouri said, "The movement of some Iraqi political leaders towards Ankara and their repeated meetings with Erdogan raise our concern, especially as it comes at a very sensitive time that calls for any political movement to be internal and not external."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maamouri added, “One of the secrets of the Ankara meetings is the request of the leaders present from the Turkish government to support the project of establishing a combat brigade, which is more like an armed organization that will be an arm of those parties and personalities, provided that Turkey undertakes its training and pays the salaries of its members,” warning that this “may lead to serious repercussions in the The Iraqi security scene.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, "the need for the government and its security services to have a movement to know the secrets of the meetings of Ankara and the Gulf countries, and to clarify what are the plans that aim to give a green light to the intervention of these countries and their intelligence services in the Iraqi scene." Ended 25[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024, 12:04 am