Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri reveals: 90% of banks are shops to change currency

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Jubouri reveals: 90% of banks are shops to change currency Empty Al-Jubouri reveals: 90% of banks are shops to change currency

Post by rocky Wed 02 Mar 2022, 2:30 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Jubouri reveals: 90% of banks are shops to change currency[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

Economie

[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
2022-03-02 | 13:42
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The head of the former Parliamentary Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jubouri, revealed, on Wednesday, that 90% of banks are shops to change currency, while noting that Iraq annually loses 9 trillion dinars due to the lack of control over some outlets.

Al-Jubouri said during his speech to the "Oana" program broadcast by Alsumaria, that "the issue of the exchange rate is purely political auctions, and it is a government decision with a political cover," explaining that "the Minister of Finance is the owner of the proposal and his proposal because there is a crisis and not out of a vacuum."

He added, "It was the option available at the time, and it was a necessary evil," stressing that "the exchange rate should not be a government decision."

Al-Jubouri pointed out that "foodstuffs are linked to an international stock exchange," noting that "placing the blame on finance without other ministries is short-sighted."

In addition, Al-Jubouri said, "90% of banks are shops to change currency," noting that[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"It loses 9 trillion dinars annually due to the lack of control over some outlets."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Oct 2022, 1:52 pm