Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An unprecedented jump in oil prices - urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An unprecedented jump in oil prices - urgent Empty An unprecedented jump in oil prices - urgent

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 4:40 am

[size=35][size=35]An unprecedented jump in oil prices - urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-03-03 | 00:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Oil prices continued to rise on Thursday, with Brent crude rising above $117 a barrel, as it raised fears of trade disruption and shipping problems from Russian sanctions imposed on it due to the Ukraine crisis.  

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies, including Russia, decided to keep increasing production by 400,000 barrels per day in March despite the price hike, ignoring the Ukraine crisis during their talks and ignoring consumers' calls for more crude.  

Brent crude futures rose $3.62 to $117.18 a barrel by 0112 GMT, the highest level since August 2013.  

West Texas Intermediate crude was at $113.88 a barrel, up $3.28, after touching an 11-year high of $113.31 a barrel. .  

The market was a round of reaction to the sanctions it imposed[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on the Russian oil refining sector, which raised the possibility of targeting oil and gas exports[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the next stage.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:29 am