Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: The Government Made Major Mistakes, And The Law Applies Only To The People

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: The Government Made Major Mistakes, And The Law Applies Only To The People Empty Al-Bawi: The Government Made Major Mistakes, And The Law Applies Only To The People

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 5:38 am

[size=38]Al-Bawi: The Government Made Major Mistakes, And The Law Applies Only To The People
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/03/2022 | 9:52 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi criticized the government's lapses during the period of its assumption of power, pointing to what the Abu Ragheef Committee had done and Saleh's decisions at a time when the law is only applied to the people.
    Al-Bawi told Al-Maalouma, "The siege of the judiciary by a government military force affiliated with Abu Ragheef is considered a lapse in the record of the outgoing government, which is full of lapses."
    And he added, "Such behaviors by a government agency can only be considered a leap in the air that would raise the pace of political and popular anger against the caretaker government, which failed in various political, security, economic and development files and fields."
    And he indicated that "these actions, including the issuance of republican and governmental decrees to release criminals and drug dealers, will give local and international public opinion that this government and its three presidencies do not respect the judiciary and do not believe in the principle of separation of powers, not even respect for the constitution or preserving the prestige of the state."
    He pointed out that "it is unfortunate that the law is applied only to the people without applying it to the ruling class, which has proven that it does not respect the law at all." finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:40 am