Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices in world markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices in world markets Empty Oil prices in world markets

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2022, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Follow - conscious
    Brent crude prices exceeded $114 a barrel, on Friday, in a volatile session, as fears of disruption to Russian oil exports due to Western sanctions outweighed .
    Markets were turbulent due to indications of an escalation in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict, with reports that a nuclear power plant in Ukraine had caught fire, before authorities announced that the fire had broken out in a building used as a training center and had been put out .
    Brent crude rose to 114.23 dollars a barrel, and by 09:20 GMT, it rose 63 cents, and West Texas Intermediate crude rose 64 cents, or 0.6 percent, to 108.31 dollars a barrel, after touching 112.84 dollars a barrel .
    It is expected that more oil supplies will be pumped into the market due to the coordinated withdrawal of oil stocks in developed countries, amounting to 60 million barrels, and Japan said today, Friday, that it intends to withdraw 7.5 million barrels of oil, an amount that constitutes a small share of its demand .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:41 pm