Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq And France Sign A Memorandum Of Understanding To Develop Women's Football

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq And France Sign A Memorandum Of Understanding To Develop Women's Football Empty Iraq And France Sign A Memorandum Of Understanding To Develop Women's Football

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 5:14 am

[size=38]Iraq And France Sign A Memorandum Of Understanding To Develop Women's Football
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/08/2022 | 1:47 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Tuesday, the Iraqi Football Association launched a project to sponsor women’s football in cooperation with the French Embassy and the French Football Federation, and it will include the care and development of 100 players for three categories, as well as 30 coaches, 30 referees and 30 administrative leaders, and from all governorates. .
    The Minister of Youth and Sports, President of the Iraqi Football Association, Adnan Darjal, said in a press conference that he gathered with the French Ambassador to Iraq Eric Chevalier, and was attended by the Director of Sports in the Kurdistan Region, Shaker Ahmed Smou and member of the Federation Ahmed Al-Moussawi, as well as a number of general managers in the ministry “I present Congratulations to the Iraqi women and to all the women of the world on their annual feast.”
    Darjal confirmed that "the Federation signed a cooperation agreement between the Federation, the French Embassy and the French Football Federation to launch the Women's Football Sponsorship Project."
    He added that it is "a good opportunity to increase the expertise and capabilities of the French, which has a good reputation at the European and international levels."
    He went on to say, "The goal of the project is to develop and qualify women's administrative leaders and to involve female coaches and referees from all provinces in coexistence with their French counterparts, as well as to contribute and participate in training camps in coordination between the Iraqi and French football federations in cooperation with the French Embassy in Iraq."
    For his part, the French Ambassador to Iraq, Eric Chevalier, expressed his happiness at the signing of the cooperation agreement, stressing that "women's sports, particularly football, help by introducing and contributing to many positive values."
    The French ambassador added, "Derjal is a well-known star, and we are honored by his presence in the French embassy, ​​and our happiness lies in launching a joint program to support women's football. between the sexes.” finished/ 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:23 pm