Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY PRAISES THE PROPOSALS OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE AND CALLS FOR THEIR IMPLEMENTATION

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance - PARLIAMENTARY PRAISES THE PROPOSALS OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE AND CALLS FOR THEIR IMPLEMENTATION Empty PARLIAMENTARY PRAISES THE PROPOSALS OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE AND CALLS FOR THEIR IMPLEMENTATION

Post by rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PARLIAMENTARY PRAISES THE PROPOSALS OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE AND CALLS FOR THEIR IMPLEMENTATION
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]4 hours ago116

Today, Tuesday, Representative Alia Nassif confirmed that the proposals of Minister of Finance Ali Abdel Amir Allawi, which he presented to the House of Representatives, aim to support the poor, the weak and vulnerable groups in society.
Nassif said in a statement, which the news agency received a copy of, that "presenting this reform paper expresses a sense of responsibility towards our people, especially the fragile class, the families who have no breadwinners, the families of the martyrs and the wounded, where there are thousands of families who do not find their daily strength."
She added, "It is necessary to ration resources in a way that prevents wasting them on thieves and the corrupt, which will have a positive impact on the income of the poor and the provision of food security and social security."
Nassif called on the executive and legislative authorities to directly implement the reform paper and not to make it a formal paper like its predecessors, while keeping it away from consuming political bidding.

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 2:12 am