Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif Praises The Reform Paper Submitted By The Minister Of Finance And Calls For Its Implementatio

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Finance - Nassif Praises The Reform Paper Submitted By The Minister Of Finance And Calls For Its Implementatio Empty Nassif Praises The Reform Paper Submitted By The Minister Of Finance And Calls For Its Implementatio

Post by rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 6:43 am

Nassif Praises The Reform Paper Submitted By The Minister Of Finance And Calls For Its Implementation
03/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Tuesday, Representative Alia Nassif stressed the need to ration resources in a way that prevents wasting them on thieves and the corrupt, while she welcomed the proposal to "support the poor, the weak and the vulnerable groups" presented by the Minister of Finance.
Nassif said in a statement received by "Earth News", "The presentation of this reform paper expresses a sense of responsibility towards our people, especially the fragile class, the families who have no breadwinners, and the families of the martyrs and the wounded. Today, unfortunately, there are thousands of families who do not find their daily strength."
She pointed to "the necessity of rationing resources in a way that prevents wasting them on thieves and the corrupt, which will reflect positively on the income of the poor and provide food security and social security."
Nassif called on the executive and legislative authorities to "direct implementation of the reform paper and not to make it a formal paper like its predecessors, while keeping it away from consuming political bidding."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 3:13 am