Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He Justified This With Three Reasons.. Legal Expert: Raising The Exchange Rate Is Against The Consti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He Justified This With Three Reasons.. Legal Expert: Raising The Exchange Rate Is Against The Consti Empty He Justified This With Three Reasons.. Legal Expert: Raising The Exchange Rate Is Against The Consti

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:48 pm

He Justified This With Three Reasons.. Legal Expert: Raising The Exchange Rate Is Against The Constitution
    03/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed today, Tuesday, that the decision to raise the exchange rate is contrary to the constitution.
    Al-Tamimi said in a clarification seen by “Earth News”, that “raising the dollar exchange rate in the budget law is contrary to the constitution and the Charter of the International Covenant, and this decision can be challenged and returned to the government, from Parliament and not to legislate the budget law,” noting that “the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar to 1450 in the budget law violates the Iraqi constitution and the charter of the international covenant and can be challenged.”
    The legal expert also reviewed the points of violation as follows:
    First - The rise in the exchange rate of the dollar to 1450 violates articles 30 and 31 of the Iraqi constitution, which obligate the state to provide a free, decent life and appropriate income. United commitment.
    Secondly - The Central Bank Law by virtue of Law 56 of 2004 is an independent body under Article 3 of this law and also the instructions of the Central Bank of 2017, and therefore it is he who determines the exchange rate and if there is an increase in the price, it is necessary to control market prices and prevent inflation, which will increase poverty poorer.
    Third - This law, i.e. the budget law, can be challenged if it is legislated by Parliament before the Federal Court. Parliament can not approve the legislation of this law and return it to the government for amendment because Parliament can do so constitutionally as it represents society in accordance with Article 61 of the Constitution as well as Article 13 of the Financial Management Law 6 of 2019".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 am