Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement Authority: We Are Ready To Increase The Salaries Of Retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement Authority: We Are Ready To Increase The Salaries Of Retirees Empty Retirement Authority: We Are Ready To Increase The Salaries Of Retirees

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 5:08 am

[size=38]Retirement Authority: We Are Ready To Increase The Salaries Of Retirees
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/10/2022 | 9:46 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The Retirement Authority expressed, on Thursday, its readiness to implement the laws related to increasing the salaries of retirees in the event that they are approved or legislated by the concerned authorities.
    “Al-Sabah” newspaper, in its issue issued today, and was seen by / the information, quoted a source in the authority as saying, “The authority is an executive body that relies on the instructions or directives it receives from the Ministry of Finance or the government to pay the salaries of retirees, whether with regard to their release or increase it.”
    The source added, "There are thousands of registered retirees whose salaries do not exceed 500,000 dinars," stressing that "the authority is ready to implement laws related to salary increases if approved or legislated by the concerned authorities." finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:36 am