Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Expert: Raising The Dollar Exchange Rate In The Budget Is Against The Constitution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Legal Expert: Raising The Dollar Exchange Rate In The Budget Is Against The Constitution Empty Legal Expert: Raising The Dollar Exchange Rate In The Budget Is Against The Constitution

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2022, 6:36 am

Legal Expert: Raising The Dollar Exchange Rate In The Budget Is Against The Constitution
    03/14/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed today, Monday, that raising the dollar exchange rate in the budget law is in violation of the Constitution and the Charter of the International Covenant.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Earth News, “The rise in the dollar exchange rate to 1450 violates Articles 30 and 31 of the Iraqi Constitution, which obliges the state to provide a free, dignified life and appropriate income,” noting that “raising the price also violates Articles 23 and 26 of the International Covenant on Rights.” Civil and political matters that all member states of the United Nations are obliged to abide by.
    Al-Tamimi added that “the Central Bank Law 56 of 2004 is an independent body under Article 3 of this law and also the bank’s instructions for 2017, and therefore it is he who determines the exchange rate, and if there is an increase in the price, it is necessary to control market prices and prevent inflation, which will increase poverty even poorer “.
    Al-Tamimi indicated that “the budget law can be challenged if it is legislated by Parliament before the Federal Court, and Parliament can not agree to the legislation of this law and return it to the government to amend it because Parliament can do so constitutionally as it represents society in accordance with Article 61 of the Constitution as well as Article 13 of the Financial Management Law 6 of 2019".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:33 am