Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

When Is The Blocking Third Effective In Parliament? .. A Legal Expert Answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

When Is The Blocking Third Effective In Parliament? .. A Legal Expert Answers Empty When Is The Blocking Third Effective In Parliament? .. A Legal Expert Answers

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:40 am

When Is The Blocking Third Effective In Parliament? .. A Legal Expert Answers
    15/03/2022
    15th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The legal expert, Amir Al-Daami, revealed today, Tuesday, the details of the blocking third and when it will be approved in the parliament sessions.
    Al-Daami said in an interview with Earth News, "Only the blocking third is in Article 70 of the Constitution, which stipulates that the President of the Republic shall be elected by a two-thirds majority, and only in the first round, but in the second round it is with the highest votes," noting that "the rest of the decisions are taken after the completion of The quorum is by an absolute majority, then it is voted on by a simple majority.”
    Al-Daami added that “only in Article 70 of the election of the President of the Republic, there can be a disabled third, but the rest of the decisions and voting on them takes place in accordance with Article 59 of the Constitution, which is to achieve a quorum and vote by a simple majority.”
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Council of Representatives is awaiting a session to vote on the presidential candidates, as the election of the President of the Republic is required by a two-thirds majority, while the blocking third can disturb the quorum of the session and prevent its convening and obstruct the passage of the President of the Republic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am