Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KURDISTAN SENDS A REQUEST TO IRAN REGARDING THE ERBIL ATTACK: WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KURDISTAN SENDS A REQUEST TO IRAN REGARDING THE ERBIL ATTACK: WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE Empty KURDISTAN SENDS A REQUEST TO IRAN REGARDING THE ERBIL ATTACK: WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    KURDISTAN SENDS A REQUEST TO IRAN REGARDING THE ERBIL ATTACK: WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]21 minutes ago17

The Minister of Interior of the Kurdistan Region, Reber Ahmed, called on the Iranian authorities to participate in a joint investigation committee regarding the objectives of the missile attack on Erbil.    
    Ahmed said in a press conference followed by the news agency: During his reception and meeting with the first and second deputies of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, "We will provide Parliament with the required and necessary information and reports regarding the targeted places, all of which are civilian."  
    "We invited the United Nations and all parties to review and investigate the presence of the brothers in the Islamic Republic, and we have no objection to that," he added. 
    It is noteworthy that the Parliamentary Fact-Finding Committee charged with investigating the missile targeting incident in Erbil, which is currently in the province, includes:   
    Hakim Al-Zamili, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives  
    Shakhwan Abdullah, Deputy Speaker of Parliament  
    Atwan Al-Atwani, head of the Parliamentary State of Law bloc  
     Abbas Al-Zamili, head of the Badr parliamentary bloc  
    Representative Harim Kamal Agha, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan parliamentary bloc  
    Nayef Al-Shammari, Deputy Head of the Parliamentary Sovereignty Bloc

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am