Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fuad Masum

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fuad Masum  Empty Fuad Masum

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 10 Aug 2014, 2:51 pm

Fuad Masum

10/08/2014 21:48

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Informed sources confirmed, on Sunday evening, the President of the Republic of Iraq Mohammad Fuad Masum, will resign in the coming hours because of pressure from the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, and some international bodies.

The sources told "tomorrow's Press," said that "political pressure exercised by the region's president, Massoud Barzani, and some foreign countries and other destinations, will pay infallible to submit his resignation from the presidency of the Republic of Iraq," while those sources did not explain what those pressures.

The House of Representatives elected by the end of the month of July which is infallible Kurdistan Alliance candidate as the new president of the Republic of the successor to the outgoing president, Jalal Talabani.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fuad Masum  Empty Re: Fuad Masum

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 10 Aug 2014, 2:51 pm

So this is only one article so far, but if he does maybe we can get Saleh back.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:44 am