Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Haidari: The Russian War May Be A Blessing For The Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Haidari: The Russian War May Be A Blessing For The Iraqis Empty Al-Haidari: The Russian War May Be A Blessing For The Iraqis

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Mar 2022, 6:05 am

[size=38]Al-Haidari: The Russian War May Be A Blessing For The Iraqis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/15/2022 | 7:16 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Kazem Al-Haidari, considered, on Tuesday, that the Russian and Ukrainian wars can invest their positive effects on Iraq by taking advantage of the significant rise in global oil prices.
    Al-Haidari said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "The Russian-Ukrainian war has two direct effects on Iraq, the first is the rise in oil prices, which the government and responsible parties must work to benefit from as much as possible."
    He added that "the second effect is the significant interruption of imports from Russia and Ukraine, especially the import of oils and wheat, as they are a major source for the world in the production of oils and wheat, so the government must work to benefit from the increase in the prices of oil derivatives in the preparation of food security."
    He pointed out, "The necessity of providing sufficient food stocks for a certain period in view of the Russian and Ukrainian war, otherwise there will be a great famine and a historical price crisis."
    In recent days, local markets witnessed a significant increase in food prices, especially basic materials, amid some traders exploiting the matter to achieve large financial profits. finished 25 and

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:22 pm