Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The constitutional deadline to form a government expires at the end on Sunday without the appearance

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The constitutional deadline to form a government expires at the end on Sunday without the appearance Empty The constitutional deadline to form a government expires at the end on Sunday without the appearance

Post by rocky Sun 10 Aug 2014, 5:59 pm

The constitutional deadline to form a government expires at the end on Sunday without the appearance of any signs of resolving the conflict

08/10/20140 

BAGHDAD - East August 10: Ending the constitutional deadline own commissioned by President of the Republic for a candidate largest parliamentary bloc to form a government by the end of today, Sunday, at 12 at night without the emergence of any signs to resolve the conflict within the Shiite House about the biggest bloc in the shadow stuck State of Law coalition candidate through to head the government in return for rejection of the components of other coalition so the nomination and put other names on behalf of Althalfolm cost the President of the Republic, who is under pressure several until the moment the largest parliamentary bloc to submit its candidate for the post of the new Prime Minister at a time Qaltmassadr political Ban infallible may hold a press conference before the constitutional deadline, half an hour of the announcement of the final position which is either assigning a candidate for prime minister or declaration of failure to resolve the issue of the biggest bloc and entering a tunnel timings breach of the constitutional and statutory deadlines 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 03 Feb 2023, 11:16 am