Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani agrees to turn Hajiawa district into a district

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani agrees to turn Hajiawa district into a district Empty Masrour Barzani agrees to turn Hajiawa district into a district

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2022, 5:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani agrees to turn Hajiawa district into a district[/size]

[size=45]The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, agreed to convert Hajiawa district into a district.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the information received, Masrour Barzani agreed, at the request of the Ministry of Interior of the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Thursday, March 18, 2022, to convert Hajiawa district into a district.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister also sent a letter to the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region to approve the decision.[/size]
    [size=45]Hajiawa district is located within the Raprin administration, and all the conditions for becoming a district are met, and the Ministry of Interior had sent a letter in this regard to the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government.[/size]
    [size=45]Hajiawa district is one of the largest districts of Raprien administration. It is bordered to the north by Rawandz and Shaqlawa districts of Erbil governorate, to the south and southeast by the Little Zab River and Dokan District, to the east by Rania District, and to the west and southwest by Koya District.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:58 am