Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coordination framework: Saturday's session will not take place and the quorum will not be achieved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coordination framework: Saturday's session will not take place and the quorum will not be achieved Empty Coordination framework: Saturday's session will not take place and the quorum will not be achieved

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 6:03 am

[size=45]Coordination framework: Saturday's session will not take place and the quorum will not be achieved
    34 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The coordination framework affirmed, today, Thursday, that the parliament session scheduled for next Saturday will not be achieved due to the lack of a quorum, calling for the continuation of constructive dialogues with other forces to unify ideas and visions and achieve more understandings.
    The framework said in a statement that it calls on all partners in the political process to show a true patriotic spirit and pay attention to the nation's interest and keep it away from everything that disturbs its security and stability.
    He added that the pressure and intimidation that is being worked on to hold a session with incomplete conditions in terms of quorum and convictions will lead to compromising the rights of the largest component and will create a large gap between its ranks and further divide it and disperse its word.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:33 am