Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali Tweeting: The Guarantor Third Is Guaranteed

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Khazali Tweeting: The Guarantor Third Is Guaranteed Empty Khazali Tweeting: The Guarantor Third Is Guaranteed

Post by rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 6:17 am

Khazali Tweeting: The Guarantor Third Is Guaranteed
    03/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Secretary-General of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Qais Khazali, confirmed today, Thursday, that the coordinating acknowledgment is within the possession of the "guarantor third.
    Khazali said in a tweet, which was followed by Earth News, "Take it from your brother: after the dust of rumors and psychological war clears, it will become clear that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] third is guaranteed."
    The coordinating framework had warned earlier today, Thursday, against compromising the rights of the largest component in Iraq, while it was expected that the presidential election session would not be held due to the lack of a quorum.
    It is noteworthy that the head of the Sadrist bloc, Hassan al-Adari, had announced, yesterday, Wednesday, the formation of the "Save the Homeland" coalition, which includes the Sadrist bloc, the Sovereignty Alliance and the Kurdistan Democratic Party, considering it the most numerous, while stressing that the new alliance nominated Reber Ahmed for the presidency and Muhammad Jaafar al-Sadr for prime minister. .

The House of Representatives is scheduled to hold its session to choose a president of the republic on Saturday, the 26th of this month, while the political forces continue their moves in order to end the file of choosing the president of the republic, start the file of the prime minister, and complete the constitutional entitlements.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 Feb 2023, 4:09 am