Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President Of The Republic Discusses With The Chargé D'Affairs Of The Ukrainian Embassy The Situa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President Of The Republic Discusses With The Chargé D'Affairs Of The Ukrainian Embassy The Situa Empty The President Of The Republic Discusses With The Chargé D'Affairs Of The Ukrainian Embassy The Situa

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 6:17 am

The President Of The Republic Discusses With The Chargé D'Affairs Of The Ukrainian Embassy The Situation Of The Iraqi Community
    03/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, discussed today, Thursday, with the Chargé d'Affairs of the Ukrainian Embassy in Iraq, Alexander Borvzhnikov, the situation of the Iraqi community in Ukraine.
    A statement from the President's office stated, "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, Chargé d'Affairs of the Ukrainian Embassy in Iraq, Alexander Borvzhnikov."
    The statement added that "the meeting dealt with the bilateral relations that unite the two countries, the situation of the Iraqi community in Ukraine and the facilitation of their procedures, in addition to the developments in the humanitarian situation and the economic repercussions in the world following the ongoing military events in Ukraine, and rejecting the logic of using force and violence in resolving conflicts."
    According to the statement, Saleh stressed the importance of “relying on dialogue and communication in resolving the crisis and preventing its aggravation towards paths that affect international peace and security, and taking maximum measures to prevent humanitarian and economic repercussions,” stressing “the principle of respect for sovereignty and work to strengthen international cooperation and coordination to address the crisis towards establishing security.” and peace.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:16 am