Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Leader: Parliament Session Is 100% Failure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Leader: Parliament Session Is 100% Failure Empty Kurdish Leader: Parliament Session Is 100% Failure

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 6:26 am

[size=38]Kurdish Leader: Parliament Session Is 100% Failure
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/24/2022 | 1:20 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The Kurdish leader, Hoshyar Abdullah, confirmed on Thursday that the Kurdish parties have reached a dead end regarding the presidency, stressing that the president of the republic will not be formed next Saturday.
    . Abdullah said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan have not reached a point of agreement on the personality of the President of the Republic so far," noting that "Saturday's session will not The file of the Presidency of the Republic will be resolved.”
    He added, "The parliament session will fail by 100%, and the series of political blockages will continue unless there are meetings and consensus between the political blocs, whether Shiite or Kurdish, except for the next two days."
    And Abdullah indicated, "The failure of the parliament session has major repercussions for the country, including delaying the formation of the government and approving the budget, for which the citizen pays." finished/ 25 and

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:37 am