Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE VIRGINS COUNT THE FRUITS OF THE SATURDAY SESSION

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

THE VIRGINS COUNT THE FRUITS OF THE SATURDAY SESSION Empty THE VIRGINS COUNT THE FRUITS OF THE SATURDAY SESSION

Post by rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
THE VIRGINS COUNT THE FRUITS OF THE SATURDAY SESSION
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago29

Today, Thursday, the head of the Sadrist bloc, MP Hassan Al-Adari, confirmed that Saturday's session will pave the way for the formation of a government by an Iraqi decision and will.
Al-Adhari said in a statement received by the news agency, that "one of the fruits of the parliament session next Saturday is the formation of the Iraqi government by a free Iraqi decision and will for the first time, the approval of the 2022 budget, and the expulsion of the country from an expected economic crisis."
He added, "The approval of service and infrastructure projects for the country, projects and laws that are submitted from the government to the House of Representatives, and activating the oversight role of Parliament over the government will be speeded up," noting that "parliament members will exercise their parliamentary role through the formation of committees and parliament sessions."
He continued, "A democratic, competitive and representative atmosphere will be created in the interest of the country, in addition to fulfilling the promises made by the representatives to their constituents and providing the service they deserve."
Al-Adhari concluded his statement by saying, "There are many benefits to be mentioned...so do not sell the harvest of your planting to others, Iraq is more deserving of it."
The House of Representatives is scheduled to hold a session on Saturday to elect the President of the Republic.
Earlier, the Save the Homeland Alliance announced the nomination of Reber Ahmed for the presidency and Muhammad Jaafar Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr for the premiership, ahead of the presidential election session next Saturday.

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2022, 6:38 pm