Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The independents and the Saturday session.. the agreement will be the moment of entering parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The independents and the Saturday session.. the agreement will be the moment of entering parliament Empty The independents and the Saturday session.. the agreement will be the moment of entering parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2022, 6:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The independents and the Saturday session.. the agreement will be the moment of entering parliament
    March 24, 2022

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The attention of the political blocs is still directed towards the independents and their position on the Saturday, March 26th session, in which the President of the Republic will be voted on. 
    Independent MP Haider Al-Shamkhi spoke to the official newspaper and its follower, "Ultra Iraq", about "personal positions that emerged from some brothers that express their viewpoint, while we, as independents, do not adopt any candidate for the presidency of the republic from any bloc," stressing "there are no agreements or deals with the blocs." It is important to choose one candidate over the other, and that it will be up to the convictions of the deputies.”
    He added that "there is a preliminary position that tends to attend the parliament session, respecting the constitutional terms and giving priority to the interest of the people," stressing that "the independents' position remains on the approach to activating the legislative and oversight role of Parliament without participating in the government." 
    As for the representative of the “Extension” movement, Hamid Al-Shiblawy, he said that “as independents, we will attend the parliament session for the sake of society, indicating that” the agreement between the independent deputies on the nomination will take place at the moment of entering the parliament’s dome, and the independents will have a position after the meeting, not now, and the interest of society will be hers. The upper hand in our voting or nomination of the personality of the President of the Republic within the dome of the Council."  
    But Al-Shiblawy stressed, "We support the majority government so that we can diagnose the responsibility for success or failure, and the party that forms that government will have full responsibility before the people for the failure of services and the achievement of citizens' aspirations, so the majority government is a new changing factor in the Iraqi reality so that we can determine its responsibility for the failure." and success.”  
    Yesterday, the Triple Alliance resolved its order by announcing the formation of a parliamentary bloc and the nomination of Reber Ahmed for the presidency and Muhammad Jaafar al-Sadr to head the government.
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  a letter of thanks to the independent deputies, against the background of assurances about attending the presidential election session.
    Al-Sadr said: “It did not come to my ears, but rather penetrated my heart that there was a tangible response from the independent parliamentary brothers after the last tweet. I would like to thank them for putting the country’s interest ahead of special interests, wishing them that this heartfelt feeling would be fulfilled in the fullest way out of love for Iraq. I will be obligated to return the favor to them at the earliest opportunity.”
    Al-Sadr added, "This is not done through sharing the cake. This is what they do not accept and we do not accept. We are deluding the advocates of a homeland. Rather, by healing the wounds and seeking to unite their ranks, I no longer hope for life for long, but I will strive in what remains for me to destroy the rest of the schemes of the corrupt in Building an Iraq led by the righteous, united and without spoils except for the nation’s interest, so that the nation’s voice rises with an army, national security forces, a majority government, an impartial judiciary, safeguarded borders, rooted prestige, and a connected people’s dignity, far from all external interference, so that peace may prevail.”
    And he continued: "You independents, with your brothers, complete the march without running, but with facilitation and success from God, and I ask you for it nothing but affection for the homeland, as it deserves all respect and love."

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm