Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The "For the People" coalition clarifies about entering the parliament session: We are waiting for o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - The "For the People" coalition clarifies about entering the parliament session: We are waiting for o Empty The "For the People" coalition clarifies about entering the parliament session: We are waiting for o

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:44 am

[size=35][size=35]The "For the People" coalition clarifies about entering the parliament session: We are waiting for our terms to be signed[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-03-26 | 05:44
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Saturday, the representative of the Alliance for the People, Omid Mohamed, clarified his alliance's position on entering the presidential election session scheduled for today.

Muhammad said in an interview with Alsumaria News: "We submitted the paper containing 17 conditions to the Save the Homeland Alliance, and until now it has not been signed by the latter."

He added, "If the paper is not signed, we will not enter the session," noting that their alliance "which includes the extension and the new generation has not currently entered the parliament session, despite the entry of some representatives of the National Salvation Alliance."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm