Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr Is Subjected To "Friendly Pressure" To Change His Positions: Wednesday's Session Is Under Th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Al-Sadr Is Subjected To "Friendly Pressure" To Change His Positions: Wednesday's Session Is Under Th Empty Al-Sadr Is Subjected To "Friendly Pressure" To Change His Positions: Wednesday's Session Is Under Th

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:35 am

[size=38]Al-Sadr Is Subjected To "Friendly Pressure" To Change His Positions: Wednesday's Session Is Under Threat
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/27/2022 | 2:21 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad.. The
    leader of the State of Law coalition, Jassem Al-Bayati, suggested, on Sunday, the postponement of Wednesday’s session until the fifth of next April, due to the short period and the “obstinacy” of Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr in his positions, while revealing that Al-Sadr was subjected to pressure from his allies to change his positions.
    Al-Bayati said in a statement to / the information /, that “Mr. Al-Sadr’s announcement of his intransigence in his position regarding the majority after the failure of the parliament to achieve a quorum, no agreement will be obtained during the next three days,” suggesting “the postponement of Wednesday’s session to the fifth of next April.”
    He added, "Sadr's insistence embarrassed his Sunni and Kurdish allies, and there are indications that the Sunnis and Kurds will press toward changing his position, otherwise they will take new positions because they do not agree to remain in the dark tunnel."
    On the other hand, Al-Bayati confirmed that “what was announced about the number of representatives attending by more than 200 deputies is incorrect, and that the actual and real number is 188, according to the presence of deputies from the coordination framework in the House of Representatives.” finished / 25 AD

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:04 am