Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After The Failure Of The Saturday Session.. Deputy: There Is No Way Without Dialogue Between The Fra

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

session - After The Failure Of The Saturday Session.. Deputy: There Is No Way Without Dialogue Between The Fra Empty After The Failure Of The Saturday Session.. Deputy: There Is No Way Without Dialogue Between The Fra

Post by rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:43 am

[size=38]After The Failure Of The Saturday Session.. Deputy: There Is No Way Without Dialogue Between The Framework And The Current
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LAST UPDATE 03/27/2022 | 11:09 AM
[/size]

Information / Baghdad..
The representative of the coordination framework, Rafiq Al-Salihi, confirmed, on Sunday, that the framework has proven what he went to regarding the lack of a quorum after betting the Triple Alliance, indicating that there is no way but dialogue with the Sadrist movement and the coordination framework to form the largest bloc and agree on the candidate for the next prime minister. .
Al-Salihi said in a statement to "The Information", "The failure of the tripartite alliance and its betting on the completion of the quorum for the presidential election session, the agreement between the current and the framework has become a necessity to form the largest bloc."
He added, "The policy of arming and bypassing the political norms on which the political process was built is no longer feasible, and what happened yesterday confirms that the dialogue between the framework and the current has become a fait accompli to get out of the political blockage crisis, as well as for the Kurds to sit at one table and agree on the name of the President of the Republic. “.
Al-Salihi called on the tripartite alliance to “restart dialogues in accordance with political norms and to stay away from the method of intimidation and enticement for the sake of narrow partisan interests.” finished / 25 AD

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 1:07 am