Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A QUARREL IN PARLIAMENT BETWEEN ALLIES AND A KURDISH POLITICIAN DETERMINES THE REASON FOR THE FAILUR

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - A QUARREL IN PARLIAMENT BETWEEN ALLIES AND A KURDISH POLITICIAN DETERMINES THE REASON FOR THE FAILUR Empty A QUARREL IN PARLIAMENT BETWEEN ALLIES AND A KURDISH POLITICIAN DETERMINES THE REASON FOR THE FAILUR

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2022, 6:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A QUARREL IN PARLIAMENT BETWEEN ALLIES AND A KURDISH POLITICIAN DETERMINES THE REASON FOR THE FAILURE OF THE TRIO
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]39 minutes ago23

Today, Wednesday, a parliamentary source revealed details of what is happening in Parliament, while a Kurdish politician identified the reason for the failure of the Sadrist bloc to mobilize parliament
    The source said, in a televised statement, that "the number of deputies present at the parliament building does not exceed 100."
    He pointed out, "Differences and quarrels occurred between the representatives of the Sadrist bloc and the Sovereignty Alliance," adding that "the quarrel erupted due to the intention of the members of the Sovereignty Alliance to leave the parliament headquarters, and the current deputies are trying to prevent them."
    Today, Wednesday, a Kurdish politician identified the reason for the failure of the Sadrist bloc to achieve a majority to form a government.
    Kurdish politician Hoshyar Abdullah said, via Twitter: "Again to His Eminence Mr. Al-Sadr: Do you know why your parliamentary bloc failed to achieve a majority to form a government? Because of your agreement and acceptance of personalizing problems by Barzani with Barham Salih for the position of President of the Republic?!"
    Abdullah added: "If Barzani agreed that the Presidency of the Republic be for the Union, they would not have an excuse to align themselves with the framework."

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:33 am