Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani Discusses With The American Ambassador Steps To Form The New Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani Discusses With The American Ambassador Steps To Form The New Government Empty Barzani Discusses With The American Ambassador Steps To Form The New Government

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2022, 1:57 pm

Barzani Discusses With The American Ambassador Steps To Form The New Government
    03/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, received today, Wednesday, in Salah al-Din, the US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Tueller and his accompanying delegation.
    A statement from Barzani's office stated that "the meeting discussed the political process in Iraq and the steps to form the new Iraqi government."
    He added, "During the meeting, the US ambassador to Iraq reiterated his country's support for the stability of the Kurdistan region and Iraq," stressing that "the United States wants the next Iraqi government to be a strong government, and the ambassador also valued Barzani's role in establishing the Kurdistan region and the political process."
    In another aspect of this meeting, “opinions were exchanged on the challenges and obstacles to the political process and pressure on the political parties to disrupt the implementation of constitutional and democratic procedures in the Iraqi political process, and on the Iraqi political crisis, Barzani said that in order to correct the situation in Iraq the parliament and other institutions must Carry out its normal duties and implement the principles of partnership, balance and the constitution, away from any pressures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:04 am