Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Plan to activate the residential and commercial investment in four streets in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Plan to activate the residential and commercial investment in four streets in Baghdad Empty Plan to activate the residential and commercial investment in four streets in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:38 pm

Plan to activate the residential and commercial investment in four streets in Baghdad

August 12, 2014 15:15

(Independent) .. Amin said Baghdad Abaub Naim Al-Kaabi, a plan for the selection of four main streets in the capital of Baghdad to activate residential investment and trade in them.

It quoted the Directorate of relations and media for Kaabi as saying that "the Baghdad Municipality plans to select four main streets to activate Investment residential and commercial in which a (Avenue Mohammed Qasim - Canal Street - Spring Street -street 14 Ramadan) in order to make a quantum leap in the field of construction and architecture, including reflects on the evolution of The reality of services provided to citizens. "

He said the "plan include selecting ten other streets in the capital to develop it and make it a model along the lines of Airport Road and Street Abi Nawas as well as activating the roads Yearbook of the capital Baghdad and connecting highway network to ensure smooth flow of traffic in and around the capital, and invitations to specialized companies to implement Metro Baghdad to transfer the citizens of the capital Baghdad, through a network spider's web of roads, tunnels and rail outstanding (to reflect the appearance of the cultural capital of Baghdad) and the costs do not overburden the citizen. "

He pointed out that "this step aimed at the advancement of the road sector and to increase the aesthetic of the capital Baghdad and secure the smooth flow of traffic and traffic along stimulate the relevant departments to make more of an effort to implement the projects and business services."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:56 pm