Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The Food Security Law Is A Government Maneuver To Agree On The Budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Expert: The Food Security Law Is A Government Maneuver To Agree On The Budget Empty Expert: The Food Security Law Is A Government Maneuver To Agree On The Budget

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2022, 6:00 am

[size=38]Expert: The Food Security Law Is A Government Maneuver To Agree On The Budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/02/2022 | 10:45 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The economic expert, Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali, considered, on Saturday, that the government and parliament’s move to legislate the food security law is a maneuver by both parties in order to circumvent the federal budget bill.
    . Al-Ali said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the Food Security Law is an attempt by the government and the House of Representatives to circumvent the original federal budget bill recognized in the constitution."
    He added that "the amounts put in the food security law will provide the government with access and investment spending," noting that "sending the law to Parliament would be an understatement for the next government, which depends directly on the government program."
    Al-Ali pointed out that "the Food Security Law is considered one of the doors to corruption, because the law was not able to achieve development."
    Earlier, the representative of the coordination framework, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, had called on the political forces to limit the food security law to the assistance of the poor classes that were affected by the rise in dollar prices. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:45 pm