Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

LABOR MORTGAGES THE NEW COVERAGE OF SOCIAL CARE IN THE 2022 BUDGET

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - LABOR MORTGAGES THE NEW COVERAGE OF SOCIAL CARE IN THE 2022 BUDGET Empty LABOR MORTGAGES THE NEW COVERAGE OF SOCIAL CARE IN THE 2022 BUDGET

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2022, 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LABOR MORTGAGES THE NEW COVERAGE OF SOCIAL CARE IN THE 2022 BUDGET
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 hours ago24

Today, Saturday, the official spokesman for the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Najm Al-Aqabi, confirmed that the expansion of social protection coverage is subject to adding financial allocations in the current year's budget.
    Al-Aqabi said, in a press statement, that "the ministry is interested in including additional numbers of families eligible for social assistance and expanding the coverage of social protection."
    He added, "The ministry allocated in the 2021 budget a good budget and it was voted on by the government, but when it was voted on by Parliament, large sums of money were deducted from the allocations of the Social Protection Authority to other doors."
    Al-Uqabi continued, "The ministry hopes during the current year if the 2022 budget is approved by making appropriate financial allocations in order to include many groups entitled to social assistance."
    And he added, "The ministry continues to communicate directly and through official correspondence with the concerned authorities, including the legislative and executive, for good financial allocations within the current year's budget if it is approved to increase the coverage of additional numbers of social care."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:52 am