Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the lack of government support..Missanians complain about the h

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - The Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the lack of government support..Missanians complain about the h Empty The Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the lack of government support..Missanians complain about the h

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Pharmacists Syndicate criticizes the lack of government support..Missanians complain about the high cost of medicine[/size]

[size=45]Maysan / Mahdi Al-Saadi[/size]
    [size=45]Imad (pharmacy owner) extracts the debt register to write off part of it after one of the debtors paid him a sum of his debt.[/size]
    [size=45]Emad Pharmacy is located in one of the popular neighborhoods in the city of Al-Amarah, and most of the people of the neighborhood call him by his name, as they know him well. And if it wasn’t for this societal relationship, the matter would have been different in light of the increasing rise in the markets, including the price of medicine, which has become a terrifying nightmare for the people of poor popular neighborhoods and slum dwellers.[/size]
    [size=45]Salem Mohsen, one of Emad's clients, said, in an interview with (Al Mada), that "my mother suffers from an accumulation of chronic diseases and has heart problems, and the cost of her medication per month exceeds 200,000 dinars, and I receive a monthly salary of 400,000 as an employee of the Ministry of Industry and I do not know." How would I manage my affairs if it were not for my relationship with the owner of the pharmacy, as he is one of the sons of our neighborhood, and I have a close relationship with him.”[/size]
    [size=45]On the other hand, Imad, the owner of the pharmacy, told (Al-Mada), that “the governorate’s pharmacies are divided into two parts. The first is located in commercial areas or areas where doctors are present, and the other is located in popular neighborhoods. Our pharmacy is of the second type. them in the pharmacy movement.”[/size]
    [size=45]The high prices of medicines prevented many patients who cannot buy it from obtaining it and therefore they are forced to stay for a while without using it.[/size]
    [size=45]The Messenger of one of those with chronic skin diseases says, “I cannot buy the treatment for the disease I suffer from because of its high price, and I do not have money, I do not have a salary, or I even have no one to help me, so the situation has worsened or I am waiting for a benefactor.”[/size]
    [size=45]The reasons for the high prices of treatment in the Maysan governorate were generally discussed by the governorate’s Pharmacists Syndicate, Mutamad Hanoun, in a media statement reviewed by (Al Mada) saying, “The profit rates of pharmacies are the lowest compared to all other professions that are subject to the laws of buying and selling.”[/size]
    [size=45]Hanoun added, "The pharmacist may be a loser in the project to open the pharmacy because of the high costs involved to ensure the continuity of work in such projects in light of the high prices for renting shops and buildings and the high fees resulting from work, including taxes and others."[/size]
    [size=45]Hanoun explained the reason for this by saying, “The process of providing medicine in pharmaceutical institutions is a self-serving process that belongs to the pharmacist only and without the help of the government or the state in general, meaning that the medicine is currently not supported by the state.”[/size]
    [size=45]And he stated, "The process of providing medicine from sober origins and high-quality companies that guarantee the arrival of safe and effective medicine at the same time needs to raise the price level because these medicines have a high cost from the source originally, and the equivalent medicines with less sedate origins for lower-level companies necessarily necessitate To have lower prices.[/size]
    [size=45]Hannoun added, "This generates differences that may be large in most cases, especially if we know that there are medicines for unreliable companies and startups whose prices are very low, with low quality and ineffectiveness."[/size]
    [size=45]In addition, a member of Doctors Without Wage Humanitarian Foundation stated in an interview with (Al-Mada), that “the number of poor families who depend on the institution is increasing, as it is concerned with providing free treatment to them through cooperation with pharmacies in the governorate.” He continued: "Despite the fact that the institution is facing the suffering of lack of support, it is still working on the available amount of providing free examination and treatment for poor families without compensation."[/size]
    [size=45]Observers believe that the issue of health care insurance for the poor and people with limited income has become a haunting issue due to the increase in unemployment and poverty among many of the governorate’s people and the high rates of drug prices, so the state or the Ministry of Health must open drug outlets through which to reduce the burden on these segments. Emad sometimes suffers from the lack of payment by his customers of the debts they owe, which forces him to stop buying medicine until he has a greater amount of money, stressing that “most of the medicine stores deal with immediate payment, so we sometimes have to stop buying new meals of medicines until the financial liquidity becomes available.” [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am