Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi receives a delegation from NATO

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi receives a delegation from NATO Empty Al-Halbousi receives a delegation from NATO

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2022, 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - INA
    Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, received today, Tuesday, a Danish delegation from the Parliamentary Committee of NATO headed by Representative Mads Vogelidi.
    A statement by the Media Office of the Speaker of Parliament, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "during the meeting, bilateral relations between Iraq and Denmark, as well as all NATO countries, were discussed, and the continuation and strengthening of cooperation to combat terrorism in the areas determined by the Iraqi government."
    He added that "the meeting witnessed a discussion of the situation on the international arena, and a number of issues of common interest."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:10 pm