Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a value of 3 billion dinars.. Samarra Medicines announces its production program during last

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a value of 3 billion dinars.. Samarra Medicines announces its production program during last  Empty With a value of 3 billion dinars.. Samarra Medicines announces its production program during last

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2022, 5:18 am

With a value of 3 billion dinars.. Samarra Medicines announces its production program during last March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad.
    The General Company for the Pharmaceutical Industry and Medical Supplies in Samarra revealed, on Wednesday, its production program for the month of March, amounting to (3) billion and (186) thousand dinars.
    The company's general manager, Khaled Mohi Alwan, said in a statement that "the production program included various pharmaceutical preparations, including pills, syrups, and ointments, in addition to antibiotics."
    He added, "The staff working in the production departments started implementing the program since the beginning of the mentioned month and produced quantities for the benefit of specialized marketing agencies amounting to (8) million and (30) thousand tapes, in addition to one million and (540) thousand bottles of drinks and more than (66) thousand." A bottle of children's mouth drops.
    He explained that "the production program also included the production of quantities of antibiotics in various pharmaceutical forms distributed between the Ministry of Health and the Specialized Marketing Agency, which included suspensions whose production amounted to (32) thousand vials for the Ministry of Health, capsules with up to (600) thousand strips and powders with approximately (116) thousand. Sachet for the marketing agency, as well as the production of ointments and creams, in quantities that amounted to (392) thousand tubes of ointment.
    He stressed, "The company's endeavor to provide treatment of all kinds, forms and uses for all segments of society with international specifications and appropriate prices."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:34 pm