Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister's Office denies the authenticity of a book related to allocating a loan to an inv

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Prime Minister's Office denies the authenticity of a book related to allocating a loan to an inv Empty The Prime Minister's Office denies the authenticity of a book related to allocating a loan to an inv

Post by rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD -
The Prime Minister's Office denied the authenticity of a letter related to allocating a loan to an investment company.

And the office stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "some media and websites have recently circulated an image of a forged book, to which it was indicated that it had allocated a loan to an investment company and through the Iraqi Trade Bank, and the forgers falsely attributed it to the office of the Prime Minister."

He added, "This book is completely forged, and it is clear to those concerned that it is written in a format outside the approved contexts, and it is one of the acts of electronic crime for which the law is held accountable and its circulation is prohibited, in addition to the fact that this act is a cheap means of spreading chaos and misleading public opinion through lies and fabrications."

He added, "Such attempts to spread chaos, forgery and abuse of state institutions will be dealt with legally, and the legal right to sue those who deliberately promoted this forgery, which is a right, exists, and the legal offenders will be prosecuted and anyone who begs himself to promote such lies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2022, 4:59 pm