Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil discusses service contracts and production partnership with Kurdistan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

discusses -   Oil discusses service contracts and production partnership with Kurdistan Empty Oil discusses service contracts and production partnership with Kurdistan

Post by rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 2:15 pm

Oil discusses service contracts and production partnership with Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

to discuss the file of the oil and gas industry in the region."
The session, which was attended by the two Vice-Presidents of the National Oil Company, included "a discussion (a comparison between service contracts and production sharing), and a review of the partnership contracts concluded in the region compared to the service contracts approved by the ministry in its contracts with international companies."
"Forms of the contracts under discussion were presented, and professional, contractual, financial, legal and other observations were presented ."
The ministry indicated in its statement to "extensive meetings jointly with the National Oil Company with experts and the relevant committees formed for this purpose, to develop mechanisms for implementing the esteemed Federal Court's decision, and in the presence of a number of officials and directors of the relevant departments in the ministry and the National Oil Company."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 7:20 am