Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The State As An Investor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The State As An Investor Empty The State As An Investor

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2022, 8:00 am

[size=38]The State As An Investor
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/09/2022 | 2:59 PM
    [/size]

Books / Muhammad Sharif Abu Maysam ||
    During my stay in one of the Arab countries, one of them, who is the owner of a commercial project to sell delivery services, caught my attention that if he wanted to hire a new employee or worker in the project, he would take into account an equation that says that the value of the production of this worker must be greater than or equal at least the wages The worker himself with the consequences of increasing the company’s activity, meaning that when the worker comes to work, he will pay his wages himself, at least, in addition to what increases his activity for the benefit of the project owner.
    This capitalist logic is somewhat similar to what is called “the surplus value of labor”, as the real profit comes from the worker’s labor commodity, as a surplus value obtained by the employer and not from the commercial exchange of produced goods, because raising the price of any commodity necessarily withdraws in exchange On other commodities, by adopting a fixed equivalent (usually gold), and the only commodity that generates profit remains the surplus value of the worker’s labor. The original land, water, and oil rents, and it has the right to invest in the Iraqi labor market as it is the right of any other investor, and the opportunity for the state, as an investor, to achieve great profits from the surplus value of work in a labor market saturated with cheap labor after decreasing the exchange rate of the dinar and the rise in global inflation rates on the impact of The war in Ukraine, a great opportunity, may qualify it to swallow up domestic demand in a competitive environment that couldIt monopolizes in its favor in light of the need of the local market and the continuous rise in the population.
    Here, some people concerned with economic affairs may object to the content of the idea in light of Iraq’s commitment to the terms of economic reform and the efforts of international bodies and its successive governments to make Iraq within the system of a free economy. From a legal vision, the state is presented as an investment company in the market economy scene.
    As for what is said about the machine as the main competitor to the labor force after the development of technologies and the replacement of information technology in production processes, which strips the worker of the labor commodity. There are sectors that need the human element more than the machine, as in city-building projects, as the construction sector occupies more than forty professions in the stages of civil works and finishes and what is in between, and some giant agricultural projects beside crafts projects and supporting professions in industrial neighborhoods, in addition to small and medium projects .

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:46 am