Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Failure and chaos accompany post-change Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Failure and chaos accompany post-change Iraq Empty Failure and chaos accompany post-change Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2022, 9:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Failure and chaos accompany post-change Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Muhammad Al-Ansari

Today, Saturday, April 9, the cities of Iraq were supposed to witness festive manifestations for an occasion that is the biggest feast for the oppressed and honorable Iraqis, as the 19th anniversary of the fall of the idol of the tomb tyrant Saddam and their liberation from the criminal regime that planted the country with death, injustice and destruction, regardless of the interpretation of this day and what accompanied it. Of a hateful occupation, but the observer does not see any appearance of joy or celebration.
    Concerning the reasons for failure and failure after 2003, researcher and political analyst Dr. Haider Salman said in an interview: “The regime in Iraq after 2003 is the product of overthrowing the previous regime by an external military action from the United States and its allies without an international mandate, which produced a hybrid system with a democratic exterior and appearance. My election, but with a chaotic heart, and those in charge of the system itself admit that.”
    He added, "The weakness that afflicted Iraq after the change made it noticeably absent from its external role until it became a marginal country. When you cannot control the interior, you cannot participate and influence abroad in any way."

And he added, "With the recognition of the parties participating in the same authority, they were part of the deterioration of the oil-producing country, which is the most important wealth of the world in its current stage, and the citizen cannot see the impact of wealth on the ground, and the most prominent of what he sees is conflicts, speculation and alliances that bring the country only further deterioration, while It seems that Iraq is heading towards more conflicts and disagreements, as far from the images of democracy as the fragile hair or the completely narrow path to chaos.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:25 pm