Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Discusses With Kuwait Coordination With The Gulf Countries Regarding These Issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Iraq Discusses With Kuwait Coordination With The Gulf Countries Regarding These Issues Empty Iraq Discusses With Kuwait Coordination With The Gulf Countries Regarding These Issues

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Iraq Discusses With Kuwait Coordination With The Gulf Countries Regarding These Issues
    09/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Saturday, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein discussed by phone with his Kuwaiti counterpart Ahmed Nasser Al-Mohammed Al-Sabah the consequences of the Russian-Ukrainian war on international relations.
    According to a foreign ministry statement, the two sides discussed "the regional and international situation, developments in the region, and coordination between Iraq and the Gulf states on international issues." As the Russian-Western conflict and the war in Ukraine have overshadowed international positions, and from this point of view, joint action in the international arena has become a necessity.
    They also discussed "the new developments of the war on the ground, its consequences for international relations and the global economy, and the manner and method of making international decisions related to this conflict."
    The two sides stressed the "importance of following events carefully and in their light to crystallize common positions in international organizations, as well as the importance of emphasizing the resolution of dilemmas through dialogue and negotiations."
    The two ministers expressed their "happiness with the high level of coordination between Iraq and the countries of the region, including the Gulf countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 am