Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Authority: Iraq needs 4 million housing units to overcome the "housing crisis"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Authority: Iraq needs 4 million housing units to overcome the "housing crisis" Empty Investment Authority: Iraq needs 4 million housing units to overcome the "housing crisis"

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 8:22 am

[size=30]Investment Authority: Iraq needs 4 million housing units to overcome the "housing crisis"[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - The head of the Investment Authority in Iraq, Suha Daoud Al-Najjar, said on Saturday that Iraq needs to build nearly four million housing units to solve the "housing crisis."
    In 2021, the Investment Authority granted 130 licenses for housing investment projects in the country, Al-Najjar told state media, adding that work had been resumed on many of the "suspended projects."
    "The 'housing crisis' in the country can be resolved by building 3-4 million housing units," she added.
    "We have lost millions of dunams because of the dummy projects," Al-Najjar said.
    Among the huge housing projects that Iraq witnessed recently is the Basmaya project, which is being implemented by a South Korean company in Baghdad.
    She added that to complete the entire project, the country needs $4 billion.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:39 am